Saturday, November 13, 2010

Darn It!?!?

I was right about my grandma not having fun here. In fact she left early because one more incident....Well I was out side making a stream of water. You see I have a hill in my backyard and I had made a long ditch along the side of the hill. When I was done I put the hose at the beginning of the ditch and turned the water on too high. The water squirted out of the house and made my "stream" a big mud slide. I couldn't turn it off and then all of the sudden I heard a big POP! I turned around and there was water squirting out of the middle of the hose!!!! My grandma came outside pretty deaf and with a big coat on. She was looking way up in the sky and not were she was stepping. She put one foot in the big mud slide and slipped. For the first time she noticed that there was water EVERYWHERE.. She was so mad that before you could say "My toe is on fire oh wait it fell off" she was already packed and ready to leave. She said she was going to leave for her own safety. I think this house is pretty safe don't you?

1 comment:

Olivia said...

Hahahahaha!! That is not a safe house but it's pretty hilarious!