Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Wasn't Me!

At school the other day I got balls of toilet paper and got them wet and threw them on boys that were chasing me. They eventually they told on me and I refused to say that it was me. My teacher is already suspicious of me so he sent me to the principal's office. She has seen me often enough. She was considering suspending me! I was astonished (do you like my vocabulary?) by how much she didn't believe me. My parents did the same thing and grounded me from the computer and TV. Although I snuck on it today and that is how you are getting this message. My mom warned me that "Santa" won't bring me presents this year if I keep this up. I don't understand.. I was just defending myself. I know Santa knows that I threw the balls. So surely he should know I was defending myself. So all I will be not keeping up is defending myself period!! My mom just isn't as "magical" as Santa because she doesn't know that and she can't fly around the world in 1 night with Santa's reindeer. I do love her still though. I love her as much as I love Santa.

No comments: